A yurt is a typical habitat used by Mongolian nomads.
She gradually implanted in the Cevennes to offer an exotic holiday in a tourist area that appeals to lovers. Our yurt can accommodate a family of 2 to 6 people. Breakfast is included in the price and it is served either on the terrace or in the dining room, depending on the weather, between 8:30 and 10:30.
The yurt is available from May to September.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- For some cool nights in outer season a kerosene stove is available.
- The yurt is connected to the mains and is equipped with a fridge and a microwave.
- The sanitary is nearby, with shower, sink and toilet.
- Garden furniture (a table and chairs) for outside dinner is supplied. A barbecue is available.
The village Le Collet de Dèze, at 4 km (shops), allows to refuel local products and bakery is open until Sunday morning.
You can also reserve a table d'hote of the day based on availability.
Enjoy your stay in the Cevennes
Céline et Romain